Below you can find some examples illustrating applications for the use of our Rotormill Pulverizer Equipments.
- Drying and grinding system for algae for the making of jet fuel. This is IPEC's Model 1300 and it displays a gas heater, Model 1300 Rotor Dryer, dust collector, and slurry handling equipment into the Rotor Dryer.
- Bio material or actual food waste material grinder doing some partial drying and feeding of the material into a plasma furnace.
- Rotor Dryer Model 3000 set up as a horizontal machine as it is processing electronic scrap that has varying densities. Therefore the machine is horizontal to give a constant residence time of the different density materials in the Rotor Mill.
- Model 7000 Rotor Dryer which is used to grind and dry corn massa. It has a twin-screw feeder and a gas fired burner providing the heat to do the drying.
- Rotor Mill dryer drying corn massa. This picture shows a more clearly heater inlet of the Model 7000.
- Model 7000 Rotor Dryer that is handling a fire retardant chemical. It comes in at a 50% pace moisture and comes out bone dry at single digit micron particle sizes.